Youth Fellowship & Bible Study
Youth Fellowship for 6th-12th grades meet each Sunday, 3-4:30 pm.
Bring your friends!
Contact the Church Office for more info: 316-321-4235.
The Wednesday Night Suppers are a chance to fellowship and spread God's Love with our community. Everyone is welcome. If you are willing to provide a dessert or menu item, or are willing to help clean up afterwards, please contact the church office or mention your willingness to someone in the kitchen. Every little bit of help makes it easier on others. Donations are accepted.
To make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world by:
Providing a house of worship and fellowship,
Preaching and teaching the Word of God,
Ministering to the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of all people, and
Supporting missions with gifts, prayers, and service.
OUR MINISTRY PLAN TO SERVE GOD
REACH OTHERS FOR CHRIST
- Welcome people to church by providing opportunities for
- Worshiping God
- Learning about Christ and how to follow in His footsteps
- Hearing and seeing the Gospel
- Provide a place to fellowship
REACH OUT INTO THE COMMUNITY AND WORLD
- Serve those in need in our community
- Witness to others by how we live our lives
- Be involved in our community as Christians and members of Trinity
- Open our church for community use
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe Jesus is the son of God and The Bible is God's inspired Word for people today. We believe all poeple are created as equals.
We live our beliefs by:
- Worshiping God in community and individually
- Loving God and our neighbors near and far
- Offering the hand of friendship and faith to all in the name of Christ
- Praying for and with our world, communities and families
We worship in community at 11:00 AM on Sundays. Our service is based on scripture and centered in Christ. Our worship style is casual with a mix of comtemporary and traditional. Video screens are used to project song lyrics and readings.
Greeting one another in Christ is an important part of our worship service as we wish all to feel welcome. Prayer concerns are listed in bulletin and new concerns or praises may be lifted up during the prayer time.
During Children's Time, children of all ages are welcome to come to the front of the sanctuary for a short learning time, which is many times an inspiration for the adults as well as the children.
Following Children's Time, children ages 3 to grade 8 are welcome to adjourn downstairs for Sunday School, called Kids Kingdom; or they may stay in worship.
If a parent or guardian prefers, a nursery is available for infants through age 5 - though children are always welcome to remain in the sanctuary with the adult with whom they came. Children are our present and our future!
Receive Trinity news by email! If you would like to receive your church newsletter, The Home Visitor, by email, let us know at: email@example.com